Merino Wool Socks Adult Gift Bundle
A great gift for Dad or Mom! 2 pairs of ZQ certified merino wool socks in 'Blue Jay Stripes' and 'Jay Grey'. Merino wool is the one of the best materials for socks because it helps regulate body temperature, keeps you sweat free and is known for being extremely soft.
- Made from ZQ certified merino wool.
- Fits tall - perfect for winter.
- Breathable, moisture wicking and soft.
- 1 pair purchased = 1 school meal donated to kids in need through Mary's Meals
- 42% Merino Wool, 42% Tencel, 14% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
Not sure what socks to get? Check our our sock style guide and find the perfect match!
ZQ sheep graze on pastures in ‘free range’, extensive farming conditions in the high country hills of New Zealand, the outback of Australia, the green plains of South Africa or the mountainous terrain of South America. By choosing ZQ products, you can be confident that the sheep producing the wool are humanely treated, well fed, live natural and healthy lives, and not subjected to mulesing, which means you’re also getting fibre of the very highest quality and performance.