Merino Wool Adult Socks - Jay Grey - 1 pair
1 pair of Mens or Women's ZQ certified merino wool socks in 'Jay Grey'. Merino wools is the one of the best materials for socks because it helps regulate body temperature, keeps you sweat free and is known for being extremely soft.
- Made from ZQ Certified merino wool.
- Fits tall - perfect for winter
- Breathable, moisture wicking and soft.
- Free from BPA, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Lead and other toxins commonly found in clothing and socks.
- 1 pair purchased = 1 school meal donated to kids in need through Mary's Meals
- 42% Merino Wool, 42% Tencel, 14% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
ZQ sheep graze on pastures in ‘free range’, extensive farming conditions in the high country hills of New Zealand, the outback of Australia, the green plains of South Africa or the mountainous terrain of South America. By choosing ZQ products, you can be confident that the sheep producing the wool are humanely treated, well fed, live natural and healthy lives, and not subjected to mulesing, which means you’re also getting fibre of the very highest quality and performance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Best merino wool socks I have tried so far and they come with grips - such a big bonus!
Love everything about these merino wool socks. They fit tall and just right. It feels soft and cozy and I know they will keep my boy's feet warm. We also bought the adult sizes and are now my go to socks!
These wool socks are amazing! They fit so nicely, not tight and doesn’t slip off. We will be purchasing a lot more!