Merino Wool Baby, Toddler, Kids Socks - Blue Jay Collection - 3 pairs
Introducing our new ZQ certified merino wool socks in 'Blue Jay'. Perfect this fall season as the temperatures drop to keep toes warm. Merino wool is the one of the best materials for socks because it helps regulate body temperature, keeps you sweat free and is known for being extremely soft.
- Made from ZQ Certified merino wool
- Fits tall - perfect for winter
- 3 pairs purchased = 3 school meals donated to kids in need through Mary's Meals
- Using our proprietary design concept, 3 pairs, 9 possibilities™, this colourful sock collection includes 3 pairs to be worn mismatched for 9 different looks - never scramble for matching pairs again!
- Designed in Canada. Made in Portugal.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable.
- 42% ZQ Certified merino wool, 42% Tencel, 18% Polyamide and 2% Spandex.
NOTE: Grips are not included in 3-12M sizes.
ZQ sheep graze on pastures in ‘free range’, extensive farming conditions in the high country hills of New Zealand, the outback of Australia, the green plains of South Africa or the mountainous terrain of South America. By choosing ZQ products, you can be confident that the sheep producing the wool are humanely treated, well fed, live natural and healthy lives, and not subjected to mulesing, which means you’re also getting fibre of the very highest quality and performance.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Best merino wool socks I have tried so far and they come with grips - such a big bonus!
Love everything about these merino wool socks. They fit tall and just right. It feels soft and cozy and I know they will keep my boy's feet warm. We also bought the adult sizes and are now my go to socks!
These wool socks are amazing! They fit so nicely, not tight and doesn’t slip off. We will be purchasing a lot more!