Blue Jay Collection Merino Wool Baby, Toddler, Kids Socks
We are sold out of our 2-4 year size in the bundle. Please check individual pair listings for our 2-4 year size here
Introducing our new ZQ certified merino wool socks! Perfect this fall season as the temperatures drop to keep toes warm. Merino wool is the one of the best materials for socks because it helps regulate body temperature, keeps you sweat free and is known for being extremely soft.
- Made from ZQ Certified merino wool
- Fits tall - perfect for winter
- 3 pairs purchased = 3 school meals donated to kids in need through Mary's Meals
- Using our proprietary design concept, 3 pairs, 9 possibilities™, this colourful sock collection includes 3 pairs to be worn mismatched for 9 different looks - never scramble for matching pairs again!
- Designed in Canada. Made in Portugal.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable.
- 42% ZQ Certified merino wool, 42% Tencel, 18% Polyamide and 2% Spandex.
Note: Grips are not included on the 3-12M or 7-11Y sizes.
Not sure what socks to get? Check our our sock style guide and find the perfect match!
ZQ sheep graze on pastures in ‘free range’, extensive farming conditions in the high country hills of New Zealand, the outback of Australia, the green plains of South Africa or the mountainous terrain of South America. By choosing ZQ products, you can be confident that the sheep producing the wool are humanely treated, well fed, live natural and healthy lives, and not subjected to mulesing, which means you’re also getting fibre of the very highest quality and performance.