Blue Jay Collection Merino Wool Baby, Toddler, Kids socks
1 pair of socks made from ZQ certified merino wool. Merino wool is the one of the best materials for socks because it helps regulate body temperature, keeps you sweat free and is known for being extremely soft. Merino wool is hypoallergenic - great for kids with sensitive skin!
- Made from ZQ certified merino wool.
- Fits tall - perfect for winter
- Moisture-wicking and breathable
- 1 pair purchased = 1 school meal donated to kids in need through Mary's Meals
- Designed in Canada. Made in Portugal.
- 42% Merino Wool, 42% Tencel, 14% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
Note: Grips are not included on the the 3-12M or 7-11Y sizes.
Not sure what socks to get? Check our our sock style guide and find the perfect match!
ZQ sheep graze on pastures in ‘free range’, extensive farming conditions in the high country hills of New Zealand, the outback of Australia, the green plains of South Africa or the mountainous terrain of South America. By choosing ZQ products, you can be confident that the sheep producing the wool are humanely treated, well fed, live natural and healthy lives, and not subjected to mulesing, which means you’re also getting fibre of the very highest quality and performance.